Code Violation Repair Services in Collinsville, IL by Embrich Plumbing Co
There is a reason plumbing codes are in place and enforced. They are about keeping you and your property safe for all inhabitants, including those in your commercial building. If you have recently discovered that your plumbing fixtures or system are not up to code, then it is critical that you hire expert help to correct the problem. Consider the plumbing professionals at Embrich Plumbing Co.
Most plumbing violations are not done by people who purposely intended to violate codes. It can be hard to understand certain codes, and other may just be unaware of them as they change. But no matter the reason, the bottom line is that it is imperative to repair the problem so that your home or commercial property is up to code across the board.
Do you need to repair plumbing that is in violation of current plumbing codes? Then it is time to give the plumbing experts at Embrich Plumbing Co a call!
WHEN ARE PROBLEMS WITH CODES DISCOVERED?
Your town doesn’t have someone snooping around at night with a flashlight trying to discover whose property has plumbing that isn’t up to code. If you own a commercial building, plumbing code violations have likely been discovered during a routine plumbing inspection, renovation of some kind or a complaint call.
In a residential property, you may have come across plumbing that is out of code due to an issue that developed, while expanding your home, doing a renovation on your home, or because of a complaint lodged by a neighbor. It isn’t unusual for a code violation to be the handiwork of a previous owner. But no matter this issue, it will need to be repaired so that it is up to code standards, and that’s where our pros come in.
COMMON PLUMBING CODE VIOLATION TYPES
Here are some of the more common plumbing code violations our plumbers have helped with in the past. Keep in mind that we can help you with any type of plumbing code violation you may have!
- Improperly installed water–based heating systems (boilers) – boilers typically need to have their burners a certain distance away from the ground for safety reasons.
- Improperly installed water heaters – depending on where you live and what type of building you have, your water heater may need to be installed in a certain way and inspected.
- Improper sloping on drains – drains must have the proper slope in order to drain correctly.
- Improperly placed clean–outs – every plumbing system has a location that is fully accessible to your plumber for clean–out purposes. If the clean–out isn’t accessible, your plumber won’t be able to reach it or clean it as needed.
- Spacing around fixtures, particularly toilets and sinks – according to code, it is necessary to leave enough space around your sink and toilet for the bigger–than–average person to use the facilities comfortably.
Code violations can be serious and require the expertise of licensed plumbers who know the most current codes and can perform needed work according to those codes. We are those experts, and we are here to help you with all of your plumbing code violation needs in Collinsville!