Illinois Plumbing Code
Embrich Plumbing has licensed plumbers on staff to keep your plumbing up to Illinois code. We aim to keep you and your property safe. If you discover that your plumbing fixtures or system is not up to code, then it is critical that you hire an expert help to correct the problem. The plumbers at Embrich Plumbing are licensed and trained to handle your entire plumbing system.
Most plumbing violations are not done by people who purposely intended to violate codes. It can be hard to understand certain codes, and other may just be unaware of them as they change. But no matter the reason, the bottom line is that it is imperative to repair the problem so that your home or commercial property is up to code across the board.
COMMON PLUMBING CODE VIOLATIONS
- Improperly installed water–based heating systems (boilers) – boilers typically need to have their burners a certain distance away from the ground for safety reasons.
- Improperly installed water heaters – depending on where you live and what type of building you have, your water heater may need to be installed in a certain way and inspected.
- Improper sloping on drains – drains must have the proper slope in order to drain correctly.
- Improperly placed clean–outs – every plumbing system has a location that is fully accessible to your plumber for clean–out purposes. If the clean–out isn’t accessible, your plumber won’t be able to reach it or clean it as needed.
- Spacing around fixtures, particularly toilets and sinks – according to code, it is necessary to leave enough space around your sink and toilet for the bigger–than–average person to use the facilities comfortably.
Code violations can be serious and require the expertise of licensed plumbers who know the most current codes. We are the experts, and we are here to help you with all of your plumbing code violation needs in Collinsville!